The structural engineering division of ‘KBK Engineers’ has been active for over 45 years, and it is led by the director with over 42 years experience in the field. He is supported by a team of engineers, technologists, technicians and draughts-persons who function as a unit to deliver the work efficiently and effectively. Our scope of services includes all types of commercial and industrial buildings in reinforced concrete, pre-stressed concrete, concrete steel composite construction and structural steel. Our structures portfolio includes several major projects in the following categories:
- Office developments.
- Shopping Centres.
- Major distribution warehouses.
- Heavy industrial buildings.
- Bridges, Culverts and Major culverts.
- Mining structures.
The service rendered by the structural division include, inter alia:
- Planning and Feasibility study.
- Structural concrete design.
- Reinforcement detailing.
- Structural steel design.
- Tender documentation.
- Tender Process management.
- Tender adjudication and Recommendation.
- Contract supervision and construction monitoring.
- Post-construction services.
- Maintenance Services.
- Environmental and policy planning through our preferred specialists.